We use a content marketing strategy and prepare all of the messages and updates for each of your pages and post to your social media networks several times per day.
This plan is designed for businesses and entrepreneurs who have little or no experience with Social Media and looking to increase online visibility and brand awareness. We help take care of all the time consuming tasks & requirements that are needed in order to be truly effective at Social Media. We are consistent in our approach making sure that your pages always remain active and constantly growing toward a strong social presence.
The messages that we send out are always a good representation of your company’s vision, products and services, and we’ll present you as professional and knowledgeable in your field.
We provide you with training sessions to teach you how to effectively communicate with your followers on each social network. We feel that it’s very important that you learn how to use each social network to its full advantage so as you start to receive new leads and prospects you are ready to communicate and don’t miss out on any opportunities.
It’s our job to remove all of the time consuming tasks involved with social media which allow you more time to focus and grow your business.
Here is what’s included in the BASIC PLAN:
- Business research to understand and define your target audience
- Daily management for up to 2 social media accounts. You choose from: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, & LinkedIn
- Custom artwork and banners for each page
- Preparation of content and messages for each Social Network
- 8 messages per day on Twitter
- 5 messages per day on Google+
- 3 messages per day on Facebook
- 2 messages per day on LinkedIn
- 3 promo messages per day that will help promote your products and services
- Welcome messages sent to all of your new followers on Twitter
- Daily prospecting of potential new customers
- Daily work to increase your followers on all pages
- Monthly performance report
At the end of each month, we will set up a conference call to review performance of each Social Network and make any necessary changes and recommendations based upon your goals for next month. Social Media Management is an ongoing process, so communication of company goals and objectives as often as possible is highly encouraged.